Recent Articles and Books
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Recent PhD Theses
- Deconstructing Anthropomorphism: The "Humanimal" Narratives of Kenneth Grahame, Beatrix Potter, and Richard Adams
- Patterns of Nationalist Discourse in the Early Reception of the Icelandic Sagas in Britain
- Katniss Shrugged: The Problematic Legacy of Ayn Rand in Contemporary American Young Adult Dystopian Literature
- Ecofeminism and the Deconstruction of Dualisms: Theorising Contemporary American Women's Writing
- Foreignness and Selfhood: Reflections of China in Eighteenth-Century English Literature
- The Phenomenology of Hallucinatory and Psychotic Experience in Mid-Twentieth-Century Fiction
- Reconfiguring the Real: Art & Aesthetic Innovation in Kazuo Ishiguro’s Axiomatic Fictions
- ‘A Dream of Darien’: Scottish Empire and the Evolution of Early Modern Travel Writing.
- The Authorship Question and the Rise of Postmodernist Fiction: From Madness to Agency
- Thinking Through the 'Present Mad Muddle': The Author as Arbiter of Reconstruction in Inter-War Britain, 1919 - 1945