Recent Articles and Books
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Recent PhD Theses
- ‘To Keep Alive the Heart in the Head’: Versions of Transcendence in Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s Poetry 1796-1817
- Another Kind of Light: A Loving Attention in Modern British and Irish Fiction
- ‘Y slepe, and myn herte wakith’: Music and Visual Art in Middle English Dream Visions
- Re-evaluating the Representation of Saracen Women in Middle English Romance: Influences from the East
- “’Tis consent that makes a perfect slave”: Circean Poetry and Christian Liberty in Early Modern English Literature
- ‘Lo, he merys. Lo, he laghys’: Humour, Laughter, and Audience Response in the York and Towneley Plays.
- Spectres of Thatcher: Narratives of National Identity in Contemporary Britain
- (Un)Civilised Imaginations: The Brontës and Violence
- Envisioned Environments and the Social Imaginary in Medieval English Literature: Interactions of Mind, Culture, and Narrative, 700–1400 AD
- Dress, Identity and Visual Display: Self-Fashioning in Middle English Romance