Welcome to the Research in English At Durham (READ) blog.
READ gives you an insight into the literary research emerging from Durham University’s world-class Department of English Studies. As well as highlighting our research interests across a wide range of literature, from Anglo-Saxon sagas to contemporary world fiction, READ also brings you:
- Articles on literature in the news or our latest research findings
- Details of our latest publications
- Listings of events at Durham and elsewhere in the North-East
- Interviews with our researchers at all levels, from PhD to Professor
- Podcasts and lectures by our researchers
We hope that you will enjoy reading – and we encourage you to contribute to our literary conversations by posting your own comments, or by visiting us elsewhere online on Twitter and Facebook. READ is edited by Dr Alistair Brown.
Other Ways of Following Us
You can also keep track of READ by:
The Research in English at Durham blog publicises the research conducted by the Department of English Studies at Durham University. However, not everything that appears on this blog, including individual ideas or opinions, is necessarily endorsed by the Department of English Studies or by Durham University.