A round table discussion on 5th February will showcase a range of digital humanities research projects currently being carried out at Durham.
The forum will also explore opportunities for new initiatives and collaborations. Presentations will be given by:
- Bex Lewis (CODEC)
- Sean McCusker (PREDIL/Education)
- Jim Ridgway (PREDIL/Education)
- Philip Garnett (Anthropology/Tipping Points)
- Jennifer Luff (History),
- Boguslaw Obara (Digital Imaging Lab)
- Caroline Craggs (Palace Green Library)
- Peter Heslin (Classics).
The round table will take place from 14.30 to 17.45 on 5th February, at the Institute of Advanced Study. The event is free and open to all but places are limited. To book, please email Kaja at email@example.com
This event is organised by the Department of English Studies and iARC, Durham.